Price: € 53,23
(as of Jun 14,2021 21:44:29 UTC – Details)
- Year-by-year treatment explores each season in fascinating depth, running through the teams — and their various cars — in order of importance.
- McLaren: success for this team bookended the decade, delivering back-to-back titles for both Ayrton Senna (1990-91 with Honda engines) and Mika Häkkinen (1998-99 with Mercedes engines).
- Williams: as with McLaren, Renault-powered Williams cars brought four World Championship driver titles, for Nigel Mansell (1992), Alain Prost (1993), Damon Hill (1996) and Jacques Villeneuve (1997).
- Benetton: mid-decade, this British-based team won two titles for a sensational new talent, Michael Schumacher, powered by Ford in 1994 and by Renault in 1995.
- Ferrari: the longest-established marque, a participant in the World Championship ever since its inception in 1950, concluded a lean decade on an upbeat — and prescient — note by becoming 1999 Constructors’ Champions, with six Grand Prix wins that year.
- Other winning marques were few and far between, just Ligier (1996), Jordan (1998-99) and Stewart (1999).
- Besides the winning cars, there is always much fascination for fans in unsuccessful and obscure efforts, such as Andrea Moda and Venturi.
This authoritative and comprehensively illustrated book, which contains 475 color photos from the incredible archives of US-owned Motorsport Images, shows every type of car that raced or attempted to qualify for a race, presenting a comprehensive survey.
Uitgever:Evro Publishing (8 juni 2021)
Afmetingen:24.13 x 1.91 x 28.58 cm